Hey guys! I dont know whats wrong with my laptop. Everything was fine and dandy when suddenly one day i switched on my laptop and the colour has inverted. everything was in opposite colours! From the moment i switch on until i get to my desktop, everything is in inverted colours. i even have to invert my pics on 'paint' or photoshop just to see how it really looks like...its really giving me a headache...any ideas whats up? someone did say its a virus... could it be?help!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Check Accessibility/Display and see if you've changed the default display options.

If youre saying bout high contrast...well no nothings changed....everythings the same...

What kind of laptop is it? Sometimes you can get weird display if the cable comes loose. Have you tried pulling the battery on it at all?

What kind of laptop is it? Sometimes you can get weird display if the cable comes loose. Have you tried pulling the battery on it at all?

its your everyday laptop its not moved from my table and is alwez connected to a power source....sumbody sed it might be a virus...could it be?...but i ran a viru check and there was nothing. so how do i do this?

Help! I have a compaq presario laptap that the screen is all inverted. I have tried the display reset to defaults, nothing works. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It happened to me too :'( Is there a shortcut I can use? I'm on windows.

If its not the accessibility options, then its a bad inverter (HW Fault).

press ALT+FN+Shift+f11 (Print Screen) that should do it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.