Marston 0 Newbie Poster

Let me start by saying I am using a windows sever 2003 os with exchange 2003. Back in Dec. 07 the need arose for using OWA and our then IT guy configured it, it was working fine up until last night when someone changed settings in either the default website or the outlook redirect in IIS. I have gone back and looked over the settings and they look fine yet when you go to our page it gives the error; Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Now before that it does recognize a problem with my SSL cert, which it should because its a selfsigned, that leads me to believe the setup is working just something for redirecting it into our exchange system is not. We use a REV drive back up tape system but I do not know which files I would want to restore and I do not want to do a full restore. I need to get this system back up and running but I do not know all of the orginal settings, while the current ones apear to be correct I could be overlooking something or just be wrong, is there anyway to restore my previous settings or what file section of windows would I want to restore from my back up if that is possible. Thanks in advance for any help, also I can rpovide settings if need be for review.