arial4 :rolleyes:

I receive the following message:
Error No.1064.
" You have an error in your SQL Syntax.
Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and chrStatus'= 1' at line 1.
Can somebody please help me ?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Um... can you give us some description of the environment in which this is happening? What version of Windows? What program is barfing the error? When did the problem start happening?

Um... can you give us some description of the environment in which this is happening? What version of Windows? What program is barfing the error? When did the problem start happening?

Hi!Marsupial Moderator.
Thanks for the response. I am using Windows ME,and I only have this problem when I log in to the site www.photographers.com. I only noticed this problem a week ago when I attempted to log in to the site,and there is no specific problem with any others.

Ah, OK- that makes things a bit clearer I think. It sounds like the error is actually on the server's side. I'm not going to register with them to see if I can replicate the problem on any of my machines (privacy issues and all that), but does this happen immediately upon you entering your membername and password, or does it happen when you try to go deeper into the site?

Ah, OK- that makes things a bit clearer I think. It sounds like the error is actually on the server's side. I'm not going to register with them to see if I can replicate the problem on any of my machines (privacy issues and all that), but does this happen immediately upon you entering your membername and password, or does it happen when you try to go deeper into the site?

:rolleyes: Hi! This happens when I enter my member' name and password.Thanks.

See if you can email a description of your problem to the administrator or webmaster of that site. As I said, since you only get the error at their site, I do think it's related to something specific to their database implementation.

See if you can email a description of your problem to the administrator or webmaster of that site. As I said, since you only get the error at their site, I do think it's related to something specific to their database implementation.

Thank you !

You're welcome. Let us know what they have to say- I'd be interested to know what the root of the problem is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.