hi, if anyone, i mean anyone can help with this problem pleae help,
first of all everytime i restart my computer(i have a ME edition) explorer pops up saying i must close it due to some htmp error stuff. soo i tried to let it update, but it says i cant even up[date due to past istallments i have to restart my computer, which i did and still wont let me update, so when i close my IE, my start pannel and all my icons vanish so all i was left on to type to u guys was aim program to open an IE to talk too. i went to safemode also which does the same type of problems, if i lets the explorer stuff stay, i cant alt+del files, since i have all these pop things i tried deleteing from adware and spyware program. so if anyone knows a way to fix this , dont mind to coe and think of a way to help :cry:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

o yea it is a custum built, and last few programs i installed before thios thing happen is prolly kazaa downloading a gundam seed show, but after trying to watch the gundam seed show, the whole thing froze and the blue screen came up. so i restart and the that problem came up

explorer pops up saying i must close it due to some htmp error stuff.

Please be more precise; knowing the exact errors will help us find a solution more quickly.

I tried deleteing from adware and spyware program.

Which exact porgrams did you use?

last few programs i installed before thios thing happen is prolly kazaa

Filesharing systems like Kazaa are about the best way to get infected by spyware, pop-up ads, etc. You're really just asking for it there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.