ok i want ACDSee on my computer. i used up the trial period on my ACDSee Classic v. 2.44 and i think i know the registration code (reg code) but i don't know how to enter it. but i know i found the reg code for ACDSee 2.0 and 2.21 but cant find a website to download it on. some websites i find are in german or somthing. point is i just want the old ACDSee. can anyone help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

ok i want ACDSee on my computer. i used up the trial period on my ACDSee Classic v. 2.44 and i think i know the registration code (reg code) but i don't know how to enter it. but i know i found the reg code for ACDSee 2.0 and 2.21 but cant find a website to download it on. some websites i find are in german or somthing. point is i just want the old ACDSee. can anyone help

never mind problem fixed

Couldn't have got assistance here anyway. Providing serial codes for software, just like any other form of warez or piracy, is not allowed on this forum.

...Warez are bad, mmmkay?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.