I had a problem with my orinter couldn't print. had to turn the power off and then back on in order to print. then i noticed No Sound!. I didn't move and remove anything -
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
This code is also showing on my CD/DVD drives properties. and which they aren't working too..

Also in the sound,audio device properties, it says there are no audio device, and i can't seem to setup any volume control, speaker settings and there is nothing on the default device on the audio tag.
I tried to reinstall the sound driver many times but it doesn't work.
Any help or advice would be Great
Save my comp please >.<

do you still have the problem with the printer?

for the cd/dvd drive try to uninstall the driver then reboot the computer and let windows install the driver if that does not work the go here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314060

as far as your sound goes, is it integrated on the motherboard or is it a card installed in a slot.

if its integrated go into CMOS setup on check to see if you can enable the audio from from there.

if its a card pull it out and re-seat it

hope this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.