:!: I'm having a problem now with my explorer showing that there is an error on page when I connect to hotmail. I found older posts from people, but they didn't say what the solution was. And those postings are from last Feb. I have explorer 6 and the service pack, and I have windows me wich can't be upgraded b/c Sony doesn't think it will work with my vailo note book. Can anyone help me please?
Scottie75

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deer

when did this problem occur ?
"The Computer Man"

Computer man,
I noticed the problem last week. I've thought about restoring my system to the last date I saw it working, but I've added several updates since then and I don't want to erase anything if their's an easy solution.
Scottie75

:eek: Me TOOOOOOOO!!!! But I found that when I log in as other people at Windows start up, it doesn't happen...so it has to be a bug on our computer...I also check my mail at my friends house without that problem... I am also having trouble connecting to other various sites... it is a bug... how do we find and get rid of it...(my norton anti-virus has exp... can't buy buy new right now)??????????? :rolleyes:

:eek: Me TOOOOOOOO!!!! But I found that when I log in as other people at Windows start up, it doesn't happen...so it has to be a bug on our computer...I also check my mail at my friends house without that problem... I am also having trouble connecting to other various sites... it is a bug... how do we find and get rid of it...(my norton anti-virus has exp... can't buy buy new right now)??????????? :rolleyes:

I'll try checking for spy ware again and viruses. Thanks

You could try working through the suggestions in this article.

I'm going to try checking for spyware again and check for viruses again. I'll try to reinstall windows as a last resort since there will be thousands of downloads to do after that.

:!: I'm having a problem now with my explorer showing that there is an error on page when I connect to hotmail. I found older posts from people, but they didn't say what the solution was. And those postings are from last Feb. I have explorer 6 and the service pack, and I have windows me wich can't be upgraded b/c Sony doesn't think it will work with my vailo note book. Can anyone help me please?
Scottie75

try checking security/privacy settings in tools - internet options. you may have to edit the cookies to allow access.

I'm having the same problem "Error on Page"

Does anyone have the answer?

I have tried just about everything, Spybot, deleting cookies, deleting history, reseting privacy setting, etc.....

:!: :rolleyes:

I'm having the same problem "Error on Page"

Does anyone have the answer?

I have tried just about everything, Spybot, deleting cookies, deleting history, reseting privacy setting, etc.....

:!: :rolleyes:

If you are using PC cillin protection could be the problem - Uncheck the web trap box in the control panel - worked for me :cool:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.