Hi, I am new to the forum. I dont know where to post this question so i'll post it here 1st.. my pc background cannot click after i change wallpaper.. all my icons gone too.. when i press start > control panel everything hangs.. i can only move my mouse cursor and ctrl+alt+delete to run programs, but task manager cant go to control panel.. can anyone tell me what is the problem? to add on.. i cant visit My Computer too.. its like control panel.. hangs everything...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You will need to provide information about your operating system before anyone can help you. Once you get this, try to post in the proper threading area. For example; if you have windows vista as your operating sysem, under the tech talk tab click on Windows Vista. Your post will get much more attention there, Good luck!!

i am running on microsoft window xp home edition service pack 2 Packard Bell Inter(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz 1GB of ram

Ok, now that you have that information go to the tech talk tab and post your problem (with all of the details) in the windows xp forum. This will allow you to get some help there.....oh and if someone does solve your problem, it would be great to mark your issue as SOLVED. Ok then, good luck!

moved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.