HELP ME PLZZZ!

My monitor screwed up on mme, and i am having a bit of trouble trying to resize it to fit on my screen. i have zp, but i cant figure out a way to reset the monitor to how it was. plaz help me!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hiya

Have you been to Control panel | Display | Settings tab, and changed the screen size there? Also, are you using 32 bit colour? If you also click Advanced, Monitor tab, you should see some Refresh rates. See if changing that helps, though watch out for the flicker.

Also, have you tried using the on-screen buttons for your monitor? if you're not sure, post the full name here. If you don't know the name, there are two ways:

Control panel | System. Hardware tab. Device Manager.

Or, on the back of the monitor itself.

Regards

eddie

Hiya

Have you been to Control panel | Display | Settings tab, and changed the screen size there? Also, are you using 32 bit colour? If you also click Advanced, Monitor tab, you should see some Refresh rates. See if changing that helps, though watch out for the flicker.

Also, have you tried using the on-screen buttons for your monitor? if you're not sure, post the full name here. If you don't know the name, there are two ways:

Control panel | System. Hardware tab. Device Manager.

Or, on the back of the monitor itself.

Regards

eddie

where do i find the conri=ol panel , display, settings tab in the control panel. i have looked all over, and i cant find it.

Firstly, what do you mean by "I have zp"?

Secondly, just right-click on an empty section of the Desktop and choose 'Properties'. On the 'Settings' tab you'll find the slider to change the screen resolution.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.