Hi,
I'm having problem with login to all msn related website, hotmail and msn mesenger.

I've bought a new laptop that comes with windows vista & IE 7.0. When i first using this laptop @ home, everything is fine and no prob with login to hotmail, msn and etc. The problem only arised when i used the laptop @ my working place, and i started having problem login in all msn related website and so do my messenger.

I tried to login to hotmail and messenger @ home after that and its fine with hotmail, but not messenger. So, I uninstalled my messenger and tried to reinstall it again. The uninstallation was successful but i failed to reinstall it back.

Can someone help to advise? It's been 3 days since this problem arised. =(

You need to change the firewall setting. Ask your office administator to assist you. Perhaps in your office they might have blocked these site. Ask the admin to change the profile settings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.