Member Avatar for JaBa

Hi All in this nice forum!

Few days ago at work I got interesting problem. Windows 98 with IE (don`t know version, at About place not shows). When I open webpage like e-mail adress and try upload action button then nothing happening and some pictures not work at some webpages. I think there was problem with javascript, I reset all to default, but still not working, I think about IE reinstall but don`t know how to do it easy at Win 98, so I put on FF 2.0. But I still wanna know why that not work? Maybe someone have any suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can try a system restoe and see if that works (You have 5 days of reg backups)

Bootup your computer and press F8 until you get a menu.

Press 5 (Command Prompt) then when your @ the prompt type "scanreg/restore"

Pick the OLDEST entry (Or one from befroe this started)

Reboot and things should be OK...

Please let me know if this works for you :)

Welcome to the site!

Member Avatar for JaBa

You can try a system restoe and see if that works (You have 5 days of reg backups)

If have only 5 days of reg backups, then it`s will not work I think, because that problem was found like one week ore more ago. But if I be in that office, I will check!

Good luck my friend!

If have only 5 days of reg backups,

its actually 5 restore points ,not five days .if the computer was left on for a few days here and there over the past week ,it could be longer than 5 days

Thank you my friend,should have made that more clear :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.