i got them both as iso files and burned them, then when i clicked install nothing happens but if i click browse cd it loads the other windows... Im using Windows ME and its crap and i need to upgrade, please help :o

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

where did you get these iso's and what are you burning it with. did you buy them or get them illegaly.

get a program like nero, daemon toolz, or alcohol 120% and mount the iso to a virtual drive then double click the virtual drive click on the setup file inside the cd and then it should ask you if you want to upgrade.

where did you get these iso's and what are you burning it with. did you buy them or get them illegaly.

get a program like nero, daemon toolz, or alcohol 120% and mount the iso to a virtual drive then double click the virtual drive click on the setup file inside the cd and then it should ask you if you want to upgrade.

i got them from a warez site, and i got them illegaly.

and i used nero to burn them.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Chicoryta/win2003.gif[/IMG]

i get that and once i click install nothin happens

Help with warezed products is not permitted on this forum. Please don't ask and people, please don't offer!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.