i got them both as iso files and burned them, then when i clicked install nothing happens but if i click browse cd it loads the other windows... Im using Windows ME and its crap and i need to upgrade, please help :o

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Catweazle

where did you get these iso's and what are you burning it with. did you buy them or get them illegaly.

get a program like nero, daemon toolz, or alcohol 120% and mount the iso to a virtual drive then double click the virtual drive click on the setup file inside the cd and then it should ask you if you want to upgrade.

where did you get these iso's and what are you burning it with. did you buy them or get them illegaly.

get a program like nero, daemon toolz, or alcohol 120% and mount the iso to a virtual drive then double click the virtual drive click on the setup file inside the cd and then it should ask you if you want to upgrade.

i got them from a warez site, and i got them illegaly.

and i used nero to burn them.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Chicoryta/win2003.gif[/IMG]

i get that and once i click install nothin happens

Help with warezed products is not permitted on this forum. Please don't ask and people, please don't offer!!!!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.