firtsly i am realy sorry if this is in the wrong bit i thought seeing it was internet page then this would be the place

here is my problem for the past 4day i have not been able 2 get onto my hotmail account i can get on 2 messenger to talk 2 people through instant convo but i cant recieve or send emails the message i get wehn i click on emails is:

Account Temporarily Unavailable

We continue to experience technical difficulties resulting in your account being unavailable. This is an infrequent occurrence and we're doing our best to get your account working again to provide the highly reliable service that is our goal. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of completion.
We thank you for your continued patience and support and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back later to access your account.

© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy

i dont know why this is happening i havent done anythink im really confused

have i been hacked even though i can get onto msn

thankyou all fro helping much apprecitaed if ive nt been as detailed i will answer any furthur questions thankyou

the reason ofr this is because they have jus upgraded my hotmail i have 250mb now so anyone ese gets this problem jus wait it out :!:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.