Please ,plaese help me!! I have talked to internet provider,service provider and manufacturer and no one knows what is going on. I have had this xp computer for a little oevr a yr and never had any probs with it. I have my site, my churchs site and a project outreach site on ourchurch.com and have had my site there for over 2 yrs. I was working on the site a few nites ago and quit for a couple of hrs. When I came back to continue i couldnt access any site on ourchurch.com not even their home page. There are over 10000 sites here. I cantacted my internet privider,Cox cable,ourchurch.com and my computer manugacturer numerous times. I run mcafee adawre abd spybot serach and destroy and OCC said check for a spyware. I did for over 20 hrs and there was none on my puter. I finally just gave up and completely reformatted my computer,wiping all off. When I finished reformatting, I had the same problem!! Plz Help!! My manufacturer and internet provider says it has to be a prob within OCC but OCC says no one else is having this problem but me. I can access every site on the WWW except OCC which is the most important on web for me. OCC even sent me some addys without ourchurch.com in the link and asked if I could access any of them. i couldnt and then he told me these were actually all OCC sites on another site, but still OCC. I couldnt access any that wasnt but not any that are on OCC? Please help!! My site is always in the top 20 monthly and I work on it daily to keep my site updated,etc.I have already paid for a yrs fee to have my site her and OCC assures me it couldnt be anything on their site. When I try to access a site on ourchurch.com it comes up page cannot be found.My manufacturer says after reformatting this prob should have disappeared if it was my puter and prob didnt ecen need it. My puter is running like a rand new 1 cept for this 1 problem. Can anyone please help me? I lost my son several yrs ago and I have all of his poems,memories,etc on my site. Everyone else that I know can access ourchurch.com and can go to my site,am getting guestbook entries in email,etc, just cant access it myself??? I am about to go nuts here!! Plz someone help??? TY,GB,DJ

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You reloaded windows and still have the same problem !!
do you use a username and password to axcess you site on CCC .
I would like to see a Hijackthis log to see what running on your computer ,but we don't put hijack logs here ,there are done in the security section of this fourm .Get hijackthis and post a log over in the security Section .

Please do this.
Download 'Hijack This!'. http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe
Save it in a convenient permanent folder such as C:\HJT\, double click HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, save the log, Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Security Section Here .
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum64.html

I have done this and am posting in the security section. Am new to this,hope i post this in proper place. TY,GBU,DJ

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.