i like it ,Slim Browser ,its so much like IE ,Im starting to wonder if it is a alternitive to IE, or IE skinnie sister !LOL
http://www.flashpeak.com/

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

LOL. It's not a new browser. It's merely a new shell around IE, a skin if you like.
That's the power of IE, you can incorporate its functionality in nearly any application you like.

Along the lines of this product you have an alternative to IE built right into Windows itself: Windows Explorer. When you type a URL into the input box on top where you see your directory and drive letter it will go to there. It IS in effect IE with some extra functions on the side.

>>LOL. It's not a new browser. It's merely a new shell around IE, a skin if you like.
I doubt about that... as long as I know, Firefox is made by Mozilla, and this has nothing to do with Internet Explorer.

This is not Firefox ,but is also more than just a skin of IE ,It has tab browing and some other features that IE doesnt have .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.