I'm trying to help a disabled person with her Hotmail woes. When forwarding an email message her customized signature graphic shows up, but no other pictures or photographs. I've tried different configurations in the Options and Tool boxes to no avail. Would anyone be able to help? Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm trying to help a disabled person with her Hotmail woes. When forwarding an email message her customized signature graphic shows up, but no other pictures or photographs. I've tried different configurations in the Options and Tool boxes to no avail. Would anyone be able to help? Thank you.

I would sudjest they stop using hotmail and use outlook express or what ever other no Web based email program is onthe computer .my wife uses hotmail to try and send and recieve pictures and it sucks big time !! I try to get here to setup a outlook address but she doesnt want to have to start using a new address .

Hi Caperjack:
Thank you for your answer.
My friend is like your wife, she doesn't want to try something new after she's been used to something for a while. I did set up Outlook Express for her, but the Hotmail button is her button of choice.
I appreciate the time you took to offer your help.
Wasabismum ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.