anujgaur_88 0 Newbie Poster

Hi friends this is Anuj.currently i m working for run a website and i have purchased domain and i want to configure it at my own place.i m using windows server 2003.i have two static ip from ISP.currently i have install DNS service using a private ip address and now i m configuring it so i would like to know first which name i will have to follow for forward zone..can i give my domain name as zone.and now i am install reverse zone in there which ip i will have to use the static ip that is assigned from ISP or private.and where i will have to enter those static ip's.name server are already registered.and where i will use them in my DNS configuration.and one more thing will i have to install AD for this doamin.Because i wanna run multiple sites on it like blogging and forum sites i wanna create.Please help me i will wait...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.