Hi! Im new in this forum and not very good at topics like this too :o .
I need help regarding on my title. When I try acessing into the hotmail website it just gives me a blank page. I can however visit the yahoo main website but unable to log into the mail part (I so very hope im making sense so far). My MSN(Messenger 6.2) however could not detect my internet connection and I am very sure that I am connected as I am using ADSL. Lately I have been using Gmail (which is the only mail website that I actually can log into) and have no trouble whatsoever reading the mails...but this might sound funny/weird/impossible :eek: , I cannot send long written e-mail only short ones. What's could be wrong?? :sad:

Your help is much apreaciated :) .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi!
I also new in this forum. Too bad, i also facing almost the same problem as you have. :sad:
Problem:
-Able to visit yahoo main website but unable to log into the email part.
(i have try to login http://uk.yahoo.com/ and it make me able to log in the email part, so maybe u can hv a try on this to login your email)

-i am using ADSL,able to login Gmail but can't even login msn.com and hotmail.com , the Alert msg appear "document contains no data"

Em, i need help also...

:lol:

Hi!
I also new in this forum. Too bad, i also facing almost the same problem as you have. :sad:
Problem:
-Able to visit yahoo main website but unable to log into the email part.
(i have try to login http://uk.yahoo.com/ and it make me able to log in the email part, so maybe u can hv a try on this to login your email)

-i am using ADSL,able to login Gmail but can't even login msn.com and hotmail.com , the Alert msg appear "document contains no data"

Em, i need help also...

:lol:

As well, I am having this problem. Have you been able to figure out the problem through troublshooting? This is been a big irritation for me and was looking for some help.

Which browser are ya using? Have ya tried firefox?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.