Hi,
Pls help.

MSExcel files dont show separately in the task bar. When nmultiple files are stored they are clubbed up in the task bar(as in ofiice-xp) . I am using Office 2000.

Thanks in advance.
Jacob

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Just to clarify, do you mean that with multiple Excel Spreadsheets running you get one Excel Indicator on the taskbar for them?

If that is the case you must be running Windows XP Operating System; and this is a taskbar setting, Right click on the taskbar and select properties. I am at work with Windows 2000, so I don't know exactly where the setting is for sure.

I will post back tonight when I get chance to look.

Hi,
Pls help.

MSExcel files dont show separately in the task bar. When nmultiple files are stored they are clubbed up in the task bar(as in ofiice-xp) . I am using Office 2000.

Thanks in advance.
Jacob

Just to clarify, do you mean that with multiple Excel Spreadsheets running you get one Excel Indicator on the taskbar for them?

If that is the case you must be running Windows XP Operating System; and this is a taskbar setting, Right click on the taskbar and select properties. I am at work with Windows 2000, so I don't know exactly where the setting is for sure.

I will post back tonight when I get chance to look.

Right click taskbar --> go to properties and uncheck group similar taskbar buttons ....

thanks a lot
The problem was resloved by ur advise
Jacob

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.