is there a way to change what a error message says when it pops up?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

is there a way to change what a error message says when it pops up?

Fix the problem that is causing the error !:)

:lol: I know that, but I just wanted to play a joke on my buudys computer and make it say something funny when an error pops up. :twisted:

:lol: I know that, but I just wanted to play a joke on my buudys computer and make it say something funny when an error pops up. I tried 2 and they were ok ,you will need to change the name of the file before you send it as they have obvious joke name :twisted:

so, why didn't you say that !! check this site ,just to be safe make sure if you download from this site ,to check file for virus/trojan/worm before you open it .
http://www.thefreesite.com/Seasonal_Freebies/April_Fools/

thanks thats what I was looking for. :lol:

Ok ,just a tip when looking for things on the net, www.Google.com ,is a good start .

well I wanted to change them in windows, not have a program running in the background. some of that stuff is full of trojans and spyware.Thought I could do it in the registry. thanks for the link though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.