Hi, when i go to email somthing on hotmail, it says there is an error on page and it wont let me send a email.This has only happend since MSN has upgraded thier hotmail page. :confused:

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

maybe your box is full. otherwise i dun know.

are you using the hotmail site or outlook?

ive never had a proble yet. but im probally moving this to IE due to its appernt nature

Um my box isnt full and what do u mean when u said u r moving to IE due to its appernt nature?

are you using the HOTMAIL site? or are you using OUTLOOK or OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

commented: Too many caps hurts my eyes, and toys with my mood. +36

Hi I am having the exact same problem as above. I can open my inbox, but it won't let me open any of my messages or write email. It keeps sending me javascript error messages. I'm using hotmail, not outlook. This has only been happening since hotmail upgraded its interface, like, since yesterday I think. Please help! It's frustrating when I can't read or reply my email.

ok, try clearing your INTERNET cache erm delete all files, including all offline ones

hey, I have the exact same problem with my hotmail since the upgrade.... any ideas would be great cause its not like i can email hotmail to ask for help thanks :)

try clearing your cache

Hi KS
Having the same prob
Have you resolved yours
If so how
Thanks
JCW

Glad I'm not the only one having this problem.

Have you found a fix?

I contacted MSN and was reffered back to my ISP (qwest). When I talked with them they were clueless.

Hi, when i go to email somthing on hotmail, it says there is an error on page and it wont let me send a email.This has only happend since MSN has upgraded thier hotmail page. :confused:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.