Ok, so I recently bought a new Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000, I don't know if anyone here has that mouse or any Microsoft mouses, but for some reason when I click the scroll button/middle button on my mouse it will bring up all the windows on one screen. I don't want it to do that because on some games I play it overrides a button that I would need for that game, for example on some fps games I play if I click the middle button it would zoom in on a gun or throw a grenade but instead it will just minimize the game and go to a screen that would show all my current screens open. I've looked on the software that came with the mouse but I couldn't find any option on how to remove this. Here is an example of what happens when I click my middle mouse button http://www.screencast.com/users/Xanity/folders/Jing/media/425e9a69-05ed-4c44-8f75-ec30815fc0f3

check button assignment

check button assignment

What would I set the middle button to if I want the middle button to bring up a scroller in a browser?

What would I set the middle button to if I want the middle button to bring up a scroller in a browser?

Nevermind I got it, I had to set it to autoscroll. Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.