arelius 0 Light Poster

Hello,

I am looking for software for customer service reps. I have looked at CRM software and it goes way beyond our needs.

What we want is a program that will place all of the emails into a “pool” where customer service reps can pick and choose which emails they want to answer. This way other customer service reps can see what other customer service reps have answered as well.

Currently, our setup is that all the mail comes to one address, and the head customer service rep will divide up the emails manually and then send them off to the other customer service reps. So we get 100 emails a day and we have 4 customer service reps, and they will each get 25 emails to answer.

It would be nice if we could avoid the manual splitting up the emails, and instead have a program where the customer service reps can see all of the mail, (all 100) and they can then pick and choose which ones need to be answered and they can also see which ones have already been answered by their coworkers.

Also, it would be nice if there was a basic reporting function so that management can track who is answering the most emails per day, etc.

One other function that we would like is that the customer service rep would be able to log how much time they spent on a phone call. Eg. They would type in 3 minutes into a textbox and that would be recorded in the database.

One EXTREMELLY important note: The email software must work with Microsoft Exchange Server!

So any suggestions on where I could find such software would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Mark.