Every Time Im On The Computer My Computer Restarts...Or When Im Not On The Computer...I Dont have the Sasser Worm..i Scanned My PC

Can Some One Help Me ?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

check to make sure you CPU is not overheating,open case and make sure that the CPU fan is running and free of dust !
Are you getting any error message !

Okay i Checked...There Was A Lot of dust there...and no i didnt get any Error Messages..

Have you added any new hardware recently, or changed drivers? Sometimes driver conflicts will cause unexplained restarts.

Okay i Checked...There Was A Lot of dust there...and no i didnt get any Error Messages..

So did you blow the dust out !

Does this happen at random times? i.e. sometimes it's when browsing the web, sometimes it's when playing an intense game, and sometimes it's when you're not even active at your computer? After about how many minutes does it happen?

Does this happen at random times? i.e. sometimes it's when browsing the web, sometimes it's when playing an intense game, and sometimes it's when you're not even active at your computer? After about how many minutes does it happen?

i need help, i have the smae problem with my pc too, it keeps on restarting randomly, its a new computer i just got last month and i did a virus search with norton and avast but it still keeps on restarting, any suggetions..other then reformatting?

i need help, i have the smae problem with my pc too, it keeps on restarting randomly, its a new computer i just got last month and i did a virus search with norton and avast but it still keeps on restarting, any suggetions..other then reformatting?

may be w32.zeefo virus its dangerous virus
i checked its working and is same as u r saying..

check it with latest antivirus..NORTON 2006
Its a file-infector virus , capable of infecting atleast 100 files within 1 sec

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.