Hey there,

I am trying to setup a Site-to-Site VPN between my home and my co-located server in LA as well as a second colo server in Denver. I am running Verizon (home) FIOS, from what I have read in the past is that Verizon residential FIOS blocks some ports for proper VPN use.

Before I get two far let me explain my current setup.

At home I have a Windows 2003 server running Routing & Remote Access. From the Verizon router I DMZ'd the server.
In LA and Denver I am also running Windows 2003 with Routing & Remote Access.

From home I am able to setup a Demand-Dial interface to my LA and Denver servers but I am lost at this point. I have tried reading some material online about what to do but I will admit this is over my head. I guess a finger in the right direction would be great!

If I am headed in the wrong direction with this please let me know! All I would like to have in the end is an easy way to browse all of my local and remote servers from the same network.

Thank you!
-Kevin Neberman

Contributors
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Castorpoluks

Use Open VPN, free open source software to solve your problem.They also have great help community so you will be able to do everything alone.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.