i have a dell 3000 when i upgraded my ram i goofed somthing up the computer would not start. now i have it up and running but it will not boot up it says no boot decvice found when i went to the bios it says no device installed now what
help

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,
It sounds like you have dislodged a connection when you were installing the RAM. Go right through your PC and check every connection going in and coming out of the main board and all components (especially the HD). A good cleaning of dust would not hurt as well. Are all your fans working?

that was it we tested the power supply and when i plugged it back in
ALL BETTER thank you all for your help
L~

Hi,
Please mark thread as solved.

no divice found. its mean easy. connection error or divice damage. some thing you think with your own memory cause it is easy. it help your memory and upgrade you.

"no divice found. its mean easy. connection error or divice damage. some thing you think with your own memory cause it is easy. it help your memory and upgrade you"

What??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.