2 weeks without internet..... i dont know what to do... every time i plugged in my modem i always get unidentified network no internet access.... i try to uninstall my network adapter.. and after i restart it.. it will automatically installed,, but nothing's changed in my problem i have broadcom netxtreme gigabit ethernet. pls help me.

2 weeks without internet..... i dont know what to do... every time i plugged in my modem i always get unidentified network no internet access.... i try to uninstall my network adapter.. and after i restart it.. it will automatically installed,, but nothing's changed in my problem i have broadcom netxtreme gigabit ethernet. pls help me.

There is another network, that Windows has identified. There can be another network (set by ips) that is living together with your network.
I suggest to inspect the packages from the other network. Or just simply change the IPs to static. Anyway if you are behind something, then that shouldn't happen.

hey, i had this problem before. try to right-click the icon and open Troubleshoot. and run the troubleshooter. also try to see your control panel> connections. i can't remember the exact thing, but you can try checking anywhere

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.