I've got a problem with copy-paste that seems more global than any other problems that I've seen reported by others. The ability to paste just suddenly quit working across the board. It doesn't matter whether I do it through command keys (Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V) or from the right-click menu. On the right-click menu 'Paste' is always greyed out. Doesn't matter what application I'm in or what type of data I'm trying to copy/paste (text, images, PrtSc, whatever). I've run a complete scan of my computer and found no threats. I've rebooted a couple times. Nothing fixes it.

Any ideas? Anybody? I never appreciated how much I used copy/paste until it quit working!

I've got a problem with copy-paste that seems more global than any other problems that I've seen reported by others. The ability to paste just suddenly quit working across the board. It doesn't matter whether I do it through command keys (Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V) or from the right-click menu. On the right-click menu 'Paste' is always greyed out. Doesn't matter what application I'm in or what type of data I'm trying to copy/paste (text, images, PrtSc, whatever). I've run a complete scan of my computer and found no threats. I've rebooted a couple times. Nothing fixes it.

Any ideas? Anybody? I never appreciated how much I used copy/paste until it quit working!

reinstall windows ,should be a sure fix

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.