Go to All Programs > Accessories > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center. ( You can also use the Windows key + U to open it )
Click on 'Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard'
Uncheck the box beside 'Use On-Screen Keyboard' and click OK, and close the ease of Access Center. That should do it.
You see the setting on the Keyboard? setting you use will remove đc keyboard when booting.
Alternatively you sign a key round in the on-screen you click it will appear invisible information you need.
It is lucky that you use your posts to sell travel and not as a computer teacher.
I had the same problem and found out you can change what runs on boot
1. use search bar on the start menu
2. type msconfig press enter
3. click Start up at the top
4. search for the start up item named s keyboard or similar
5. untick the box and apply the settings it should remove it from start up