well ok i have a labtop with speakers already atached to it and everything as going good... i had to remove some progs from add or remove programs and i accidently removed SOUNDMAX... i guess thats was a big part of my speakers soo with out that now when i try to listen to music there is no sound... does anyone know what do to help me!

i think i jst lost a sound device does anyone know where i can get a free and simple sound device that can make my computer play songs and me hearing it!

thank you

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

well ok i have a labtop with speakers already atached to it and everything as going good... i had to remove some progs from add or remove programs and i accidently removed SOUNDMAX... i guess thats was a big part of my speakers soo with out that now when i try to listen to music there is no sound... does anyone know what do to help me!

i think i jst lost a sound device does anyone know where i can get a free and simple sound device that can make my computer play songs and me hearing it!

thank you

Hit your laptop manfacturer's website and download/install the sound driver.

my manufacturer is toshiba i went there but there was soo many things like i couldnt find it can you go to the website and help me look for it? i know im asking for alot but its very urgent for me to get my sound working

thank you

my manufacturer is toshiba i went there but there was soo many things like i couldnt find it can you go to the website and help me look for it? i know im asking for alot but its very urgent for me to get my sound working

thank you

Post the model number of your machine and I'll see what I can find.

Post the model number of your machine and I'll see what I can find.

model is toshiba a-10 s100

i hope you find it it will help me alot

thanks

Download it. Run it. The files will self-extract and the installation will automatically run.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.