smartintelleng 0 Newbie Poster

I have a 15000 rpm 320mb/s seagate cheatach server drive, but I cant access it in dos. I wanna due this because I also have a sata drive, and wish to transfer everything from sata to scsi, and the only full proof way is throught dos quote windows, of course, does not allow copying of files in use. I can take care of the possible errors that would follow if I run my os from the scsi. But getting a boot disk that loads drivers for a scsi is not findable. Therefore, I wish to have a boot disk loading drivers for the majority of all hard drives and cd-roms wether their ide or scsi. None of this would be a problem if I had the nforce 4 chipset since the drivers are already preloaded. None the less, such a disk would be good for any do it yourselfer. I am an avanced user, thou like everyone; i dont know everything. Id be full to if someone could explain how i can load windows drivers in dos, assuming its possible which im certain it is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.