I haven't been able to solve my problem, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me further solve my problem. I have run anti viruses, malwarebytes, and I've been to cmd and typed in sfc /scannow but I still have no luck, and I can't even run system restore. But here is a link that may help you out and it states all the problems I've been having, and what I've done to try and fix the problems. http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/89259-i-think-i-may-have-worm-virus.html

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'll start by saying xfer anything you have to dvd or external hard drive and just reinstall.. that said i'm sure you don't want to do that for whatever reason.

Here's some ideas i have. First, try and run msconfig. Under the general tab choose normal and NOT selective startup. also check the services tab and put a check mark in "hide microsoft services". See if theres something that doesn't look familiar and let me know. Also check the startup tab and do the same. After this is done restart the pc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.