zillah 0 Junior Poster in Training

Dear Expert

I have got a client with a small network between windows 2008 server and two XP Prof SP3.

Folder on window 2008 was shared to be accessed by two users on windows XP.

A QuickBooks program installed by a technician from QuickBooks on the shared folder to be accessed by both clients on windows XP.

Please do not try to involve how A QuickBooks was installed and why it was installed like that ,,,,etc

Server gets update automatically at 3:00 am daily but it does not reboot automatically, and those update would not installed if the server does not restart .

Clients have no problem to access the shared folder on the server at all.

But occasionally (not always) he/she won’t be able to access the Quickbooks which is installed within the shared folder on the server.

What I use to do to solve this issue is restarting the server 2008 because I am assuming (might be there are other issues) that downloaded updates (Microsoft updates) are causing this problem, therefore when I restart the server everything works fine without any problem.

How can I can enable the server to reboot automatically without Human interaction?

What I have configured as in the snap shoot below

http://i49.tinypic.com/11m6jht.jpg

Then I realized that this works when we have a logged in user which is not what I am looking for

How can I configure the server 2008 to reboot automatically when there are not users logged in ?

As you know those updates would not be installed unless server shutdown or restart

Thanks