I have a problem with my mp3 player. My mp3 player wont let me turn it on when it is now connected to the usb lead. When it is not plugged in it shows no sign of life. It is not a problem with the battery i think because i have but rechargeables in which do work. Does any one have this problem or had? Or know how to solve it ?

Please help me :(

Luff
Kayleigh
~x~

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Change the batteries. The only other thing I can think of, is maybe you aren't letting a process finish when it's connect to the usb?

heya ive just realised what i wrote lols erm i ment to say it works wen plugged into the the usb but dosent when not plugged in. Im tryin the batteries thing wen i did it just says starting with an hour glass then says press on or sumthing.

What do you mean about the process? do you when the mp3 songs are being transferred onto the mp3 player something might have happened like the mp3 lead being knocked out or somthing like that?

Any ways thanks for the advice
Luff
Kayleigh
~x~

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.