I just thought i'd like to put this out there because i've been looking for something like it for a while. http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist.htm is a web site that tells you what all the programs running in your task manager are. Of course it doesnt have things for programs and software you install and run on your username because that list could be endless, but for SYSTEM running programs, it has most or all of them. Next time you see a confusing system process, check it out here.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Great site thanks.

This is one i use to search .exe's to see if they are good or bad.
STARTUP

haha wow that one has tons of helpful stuff too, thx

This is one i use to search .exe's to see if they are good or bad.
STARTUP

This site is use to check hijackthis logs ,to know that the files is bad depends a alot of factors ,mostly what foder its in or if it is spelt the same but has caps or not or one letter different .not all files show up

Here's my page of links to the best I've found so far of this type of material. I add stuff as soon as I find it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.