Hi everyone
I want to ask you something about my video graphic card or (WHQL Logo's drive) .
Last week I played far cry 2 and Devil may Cry 3 , it run very good but after one week
when i open these game again i can't not play it . it seem like i don't have video graphic card . These game's graphic is very bad and lag . when i check dxdiag, see in display tab i saw WHQL Logo's driver = NO . Does WHQL Logo's drive involve to graphic of my computer ?
My video graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 5470 and my window is home premium 7 64 bit .
Thank for answer.

When you have set up your VGA driver if you had a pop-up windows warning you and asking you whether "Continue Anyway" or "stop installation" , Then Yes (WHQL Logo's drive) is belonging to your VGA card.
But that doesn't mean it is the reason of that error, it could be registry or missing files. Try to install your VGA driver again and off course re-setup the game too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.