I have Windows xp professional celeron cpu 2.53 Ghz and 1.24 GB ram and whenever I start up I get the attached error message. (I don't know if the attachment worked) but basically it reads: DriverCure failed to start, please reinstall the application. But I can't find the program in "add & remove programs" nor can I see it when I run "regedt32". Therefore I can't remove it and I don't want to re-install it. Can someone help?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly but unfortunately, ccleaner didn't solve the problem. I don't understand this because I can't seem to find "DriverCure" anywhere. I downloaded a program called "revounstaller" which is supposed to clean up all remnants of programs and I wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Also, it reads that there are 4 replies to my problem "Error Messaage" but I can only see this one (the ccleaner answer). Please help me to discover what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much for your help. I did a system restore going back to a time before I downloaded DriverCure and this seems to have done the trick. Again, thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.