:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I have no souned at all Please help. If this happened to you please help.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I have no souned at all Please help. If this happened to you please help.

Did you have sound at one piont? If so try to run windows update. It might find drivers.

Can you tell us more about your problem? What did you install before the problem ... did you alter some hardware? Did you see that the sound card driver is properly installed and working properly ... or if the windows sound service is not disabled? Tell us more so that we may be able to help out the problem.

Can you tell us more about your problem? What did you install before the problem ... did you alter some hardware? Did you see that the sound card driver is properly installed and working properly ... or if the windows sound service is not disabled? Tell us more so that we may be able to help out the problem.

Also did you have a virus. My friend once had this problem after he had a massiv amounts of virusis on him comp.

Just to get you started, got to Control panel -> sound and audio devices.

On the volume tab, select advanced. On the volume control that opens, go to (file menu selection) "Options" then Properties.

Select every tick box, and then OK.

Make sure the sliders are all maxed, and none of the mute boxes are checked. then plug speakers, or headphones into every green 3.5mm Phono sockets, to see if any worked. then report back if you need further assistance.

It just disapered.No virus.

Did you have sound at one piont? If so try to run windows update. It might find drivers.

Ok.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.