hello. its my 1st time here. Im a newbie in all this it talks and discussion, so I really need ur guys help.
Currently my computer always got hanged when i open my media files while downloading. and the blue screen keep on appearing. i just know what it's called 3 days ago.. hehehe.
so, how do i know the cause and what can I do about it.
I already copied down the codes 0x00***** so please... if anyone could help. i would really appreciate it. :?:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello. its my 1st time here. Im a newbie in all this it talks and discussion, so I really need ur guys help.
Currently my computer always got hanged when i open my media files while downloading. and the blue screen keep on appearing. i just know what it's called 3 days ago.. hehehe.
I already copied down the codes 0x00***** so please... if anyone could help. i would really appreciate it. :?:

There are many things that can cause that to occur. Try using system restore & go back to a date just before it happened. If You can remember what you may have done just before it happened then you could go into safemode & undo it. System restore might correct it for you though. If You added any hardware, that could do it too. Also software that your particular computer may not like could do it too.

@ the BSoD it stated:
***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0x0000003C, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF7EC5AB2)
Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal
Beginning dump of physical memory

What does that means???

@ the BSoD it stated:
***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0x0000003C, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF7EC5AB2)
Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal
Beginning dump of physical memory

your BSoD is for a memory problem. basically, The eror typically occurs when a driver tries to access an improper memory address. check for unsigned drivers, and be especially suspicious of recently installed or updated antivirus programs, disk utilities, and backup programs, which may install a faulty file-system filter driver. You can check this by going through your 'system properties' 'Hardware' tab, and click 'device manager'. poke around in there, do a system restore from before the time you installed the driver that is breaking everything. if that doesn't work, you might want to consider starting up in safemode, backing everything up, and re-installing windows. <-- that, is a last option though. there are other things to do to narrow your search that i didn't list, so don't jump to re-installing right away, and good luck with your problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.