Okay this is my situation! This has happened to me previously but somehow either I fixed it or it fixed itself.... MY msn messenger tells me that it can not sign me in because my connection is not up and or .. im sure you all know of the message. This message is usually only given to me if my wireless connection is not up. This is not the case though. Also my internet explorer wont even let me sign into my hotmail account it immediatly goes to the page cannot be displayed mode. Is there any info im leaving out? I really need my messenger and if not that i at least need to be able to log into my hotmail account. Anyone have any ideas why this could have happend?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Is any other site opening in your Internet explorer ?? Empty your internet cache and then try to access any site ... If you can access other sites .. then you can try signing into the msn web messenger ...

webmessenger.msn.com

Yea I can access other sites its just really hotmail.com and vzwpix.com that my computer wont let me access. On hotmail it just wont let me sign into my email. This also means that I cannot sign into webmessenger.msn.com because i cannot sign in.... Any ideas?

Is any other site opening in your Internet explorer ?? Empty your internet cache and then try to access any site ... If you can access other sites .. then you can try signing into the msn web messenger ...

webmessenger.msn.com

If you see the error "Done but with errors on the page" on the bottom left (status bar) of IE ... then try using this utility..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.