Hello,

I installed operating system in my new custom built computer, installed all the drivers, entered the product key and installed all necessary software I needed. Could anybody please tell me how I can clone my hard drive at this point so that in case of hard drive crash or virus infection I can restore my system to this point? I am really tired of using system restore option because most of the infection system restores capability. Which software do you guys think would help me do this.

Can I clone my hard drive at this point in another partition just like system recovery to factory default settings in most branded computers like HP, Toshiba etc? Do we have any software available which can do cloning for me?

Please suggest me any good software you have tried, must be fast. I don’t care about software cost at this point just need a reliable and fast one.

Thanks,
Pal

Norton ghost is a good one!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.