I've been having problems with my computer now, randomly shuts down. Sometimes it shuts down a few times in a row.
I ran antivirus scans, i ran spyware and nothing. It's hard to tell why it shuts down?. Im clueless? :( what can i do to try and find the problem? Please help, this is very annoying and make's no sense why it would be doing this.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,

I have moved your problem request into a Windows forum, although you have not specified the proper OS that your troubles are with. Please let us know what OS you are using on your computer, and with that, we may be able to help.

Christian

I've been having problems with my computer now, randomly shuts down. Sometimes it shuts down a few times in a row.
I ran antivirus scans, i ran spyware and nothing. It's hard to tell why it shuts down?. Im clueless? :( what can i do to try and find the problem? Please help, this is very annoying and make's no sense why it would be doing this.

i use windows xp Home edition (2002)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.