Hello all!

I just needed to ask that Can I get a Genuine Copy of Windoes 7 from internet as the one I am having with my Laptop is not genuine. So if I can get it from Internet then please let me know the site which you would like to prefer.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You Can Do An Online Purchase or are you saying you want to download and crack so that it passes the Windows Genuine Advantage and shows Genuine?

If Your Laptop shows Not Genuine Then i Suggest That You Re-Install Windows 7 and also at the same time disable all automatic updates. This will prevent the Windows Update from downloading the WGA Tool from the Microsoft Server.

Microsoft website offer people to buy windows 7 alternatively you can get it from retail stores too.

just a signature spammer ,because if they were the owner of the site in there signature ,they would already know the answer to there question

I reported it but the mods did not take any action, I assume. Or did they?

I reported it but the mods did not take any action, I assume. Or did they?

its only early , if you reported it,then why reply to it

I reported his other posts a few days back then, nothing seems to happen so I guess the mods don't classified it as spam.

Hello all!

I just needed to ask that Can I get a Genuine Copy of Windoes 7 from internet as the one I am having with my Laptop is not genuine. So if I can get it from Internet then please let me know the site which you would like to prefer.

Buy a legit key from Microsoft. No more help here as you have an illegal operating system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.