i purchased dell inspiron 15r(i5 proc, 1gb nvidia..). it comes with preinstalled windows7 home basic version.... the problem what m facing is, i connected ma mobile through usb drive, an tried to open the drive. it didn open, and after sometime my computer also didn open!!! i tried to restart the comp but it itsn logging off.. when i switch off ma comp an again switch on t.. the windows is nt opening at all!! it still shows the logging off status. i need help in solving this problem :( :(

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

first rule of help forum . spell your works ,no shorthand ,chat speak ,thanks .not sure what you are talking about , try again if you wish !!

Seriously I have to agree with caperjack above, I can barely understand what you are saying. Are you try to connect your mobile phone usinga USB cable and open the sdcard? And your computer freeze at the logging off status even though you switch it off and on? Right?

try to repair your system. using the windows dvd.....hope it works...

I am experiencing the same thing. I just bought Dell InspironN4050. The first time I turned on the computer and the windows opens normally. But when I inserted my USB flash drive and try to explore the content but unfortunately it did not open. After that I decided to log off using the start menu and then it shows "logging off" all the time even I turn off and on using the switch button.

I am experiencing the same thing. I just bought Dell InspironN4050. The first time I turned on the computer and the windows opens normally. But when I inserted my USB flash drive and try to explore the content but unfortunately it did not open. After that I decided to log off using the start menu and then it shows "logging off" all the time even I turn off and on using the switch button.

so. the post above yours has the best solution ,did you at least try that !!!!!

I think I might just know the answer to this:

1. When you switch it off, PRESS AND HOLD the power button down for 5 -10 seconds. This will force a full power-off.
  2. Once it is off, pull the USB device out (disconnect it from the computer), then restart the PC.

I don't know the exact why's, but it is trying to talk to the USB device before shutting down, and then trying to do the same thing again when booting up.

I have the same issue when using my phone as a modem, or when my external USB HDD are plugged in at boot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.