My mother has got windows xp everytime you switch it on it goes as the xp logo with the balck background and then restarts. It will not start in safe mode either.
Can any one help
At some point it said that a program may have been installed wrong
Help me

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Can you use Last known good configuration? Use it .. And if it doesnt do anything ... then you should repair windows using the CD ROM.

Can you use Last known good configuration? Use it .. And if it doesnt do anything ... then you should repair windows using the CD ROM.

THanks,
I do not have a cd rom where can I get one

Actually - how to access RESTORE function in this case?

Hi! I'm experiencing the same problem! i'm curious what could be the reason for such problem. i experienced that twice already.. what i did was i reformatted my hard disk and start all over again.. and i dont want to do that in the future.. can anyone tell me any precautions so that i would experience that again? thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.