(This has been discussed numerous times already, so much so that I've gotten lost wading through the existing threads.)
- In a home Workgroup network of mostly XP computers and one Vista, the goal is that every computer be able to see the entire contents of the other computers via mapped drives. This includes the full contents of the "C:\Documents and Settings" and "C:\Users" folders.
- Each computer has its C: drive setup for sharing.
- This works mostly, but there is one XP computer whose "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner" files can be accessed but not the "C:\Documents and Settings\Mike" files. The other computers get a dialog box when trying to open the Mike folder.
- "Location is not available | T:\Documents and Settings\Mike is not accessible. | Access is denied."
- I can supply tons more detail, if you gals and guys don't have the answer off the top of your collective heads. :)
- How do I make this Mike folder accessible?