I have just tried to access http://blog.seorevolution.com/2013/01/24/5133/ and get the following:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /2013/01/24/5133/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at blog.seorevolution.com Port 80

I haven’t a clue what this means.

Can anyone help please?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The page comes up fine for me. Are you still getting this error?

Did you access it from a link using a Google search? It maybe that you have clicked on a Google link that leads to the purchase page of the site for that book, or a page that you would need to be a registered member to access and it has subsequently thrown up that 'error' report. Considering the error message you have posted, it does look site customised.

Member Avatar for Everyauction

Latest SEO techniques... very clever, everybody clicks...

The URL I am searching is contained in an email from a trusted source. I have tried using the URL as a Google search in Firefox 18 (default browser), IE8 and Chrome. I have also tried usung the address bar to search in the three browsers with the same result.

@EveryAuction

Latest SEO techniques... very clever, everybody clicks.

I thought this too initially, but then checked his post history, and there is no history of spam.

@Joe2

The URL I am searching is contained in an email from a trusted source.

The link you posted here worked fine for me. Try this link instead.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.