I can't go to my computer BIOS. BIOS doesn't open even I press del+F2 while starting. I have formated C drive. But it creates two windows. One is enable and another is disabled. I am very disappointed with the problem. PC configuration is :
Processor: 2.7 gh, Biostart: G41 motherboard, RAM:2 GB. i use my PC for generl purpose and internet no game.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

For your bios problem, try using a ps2 keyboard.

To get rid of the redundant windows entry on startup, click run and type msconfig and press enter. In msconfig click on the boot then press the check boot path.

That should fix both your problems.

Usually, just holding down any key on the keyboard while booting, will force it into the BIOS. Have you tried that?

Installation windows is not perfect in computer installation in boot sector. installaton windows properly.

commented: and that is meant to help, how, exactly? -2

Installation windows is not perfect in computer installation in boot sector. installaton windows properly.

yeah ,great advice ,you saved me from typing that in myself .lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.