Hi, maybe someone can help me here!

I have used HJSplit for a while now with no problems and volunteered to help an email friend who is having a problem. I am unable to help him with his question so am asking here on his behalf.

There are many files he has joined successfully but he has now encountered a problem with 2 particular videos. I am not sure of their format (sorry I forgot to ask) but when playing the individual parts he gets full audio, but once the files are joined they play with no audio. He is sure he has the updates of all codecs, and since the parts play OK this seems right.

Can anyone explain what might stop the audio playing in the joined video?

Thanks, Roger

Dont worry guys, all solved now!

Hi, maybe someone can help me here!

I have used HJSplit for a while now with no problems and volunteered to help an email friend who is having a problem. I am unable to help him with his question so am asking here on his behalf.

There are many files he has joined successfully but he has now encountered a problem with 2 particular videos. I am not sure of their format (sorry I forgot to ask) but when playing the individual parts he gets full audio, but once the files are joined they play with no audio. He is sure he has the updates of all codecs, and since the parts play OK this seems right.

Can anyone explain what might stop the audio playing in the joined video?

Thanks, Roger

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.