HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

HOW TO INSTAL ANY WINDOWS AND FORMAT

Install is very simple -- just buy the install dvd, put it into your computer's dvd drive, then restart the computer and boot from the dvd. I think I've seen some YouTube videos on how to do that too. From there on just answer the questions. Windows 7 and 8 is a lot easier to install then XP because Windiws 7/8 installer figures out the computer's IP and network information. As I recall with XP I had to enter all that information during install.

Between two choices

1. me describing step by step how to install Windows XP
  2. you reading the how-to and maybe learning something in the process

which do you imagine I am going to choose? By the way, it is rude to pust in all uppercase.

Member Avatar for Everyauction

Windows 7 and 8 is a lot easier to install then XP because Windiws 7/8 installer figures out the computer's IP and network information. As I recall with XP I had to enter all that information during install.<<

This Information is not correct, XP Installations will do this automatically, at least as long as a PC is connected to a DSL-Router. I never had any such problem as described after 100some installations...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.